The Westside Vets family have cared for pets in the local communities of Battersea, Clapham and Wandsworth for over 30 years. We’ve consistently provided cutting-edge veterinary care in a caring, compassionate environment. Our clients choose us for the continual high standards of personal care that we provide.
To further develop our services, we recently joined the Vet Partners family. Their investment will help us take the standard of our care to an even higher level. It will enable us to invest, not just in more bespoke facilities, but in our staff too. More staff will provide our clients with an even greater choice of consultation times throughout the day.
With our state-of-the-art facilities, compassionate, professional staff and unique local knowledge gained over 30 years, you can be confident that Westside Vets will provide the quality of care, now and in the future, that your family pet deserves.
Westside Pet Health Plan: an affordable way to provide your pet with the best of preventative healthcare
Our Pet Health Plan is the simple and convenient way to look after your pet’s health whilst saving money.
A healthy, happy pet needs lots of care and attention.
By spreading the cost of essential treatments for your dog and cat over 12 months, our Pet Health Plan makes pet care more affordable.
Your pet gets their annual vaccination against dangerous highly infectious diseases and protection against internal and external parasites.
To keep your pet in peak condition, we provide regular health checks with your vet, as early diagnosis of problems will help your pet to live a long, healthy life.
Plus, benefit from great discounts with other services and products.
Westside Vets - Covid-19 Social Distancing
In line with government guidance (For the latest government advice click here), we have now put in place strict social distancing measures at our practice to keep you and our teams safe, secure the best care for your pets and help reduce the transmission of the coronavirus.
- When you are in close proximity to anyone else or asked to enter the surgery A MASK MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. If you are exempt from wearing a mask please inform a member of the team so alternative arrangements can be made.
- We will limit the number of people allowed into the practice. This means that when you arrive, call us from the outside and wait outside or in your car till we come to you.
- We will ask you to keep 2 meters between you and any of our team members or any other clients. Look for the marks on the floor to help assess the distance and please do not cross them.
- We may start to talk to you and examine your pet outside first.
- We will bring your pet in the consult room and ask you to wait outside. We will call you during or at the end of the examination.
- If you are allowed inside the practice, please make sure you use the hand sanitisers available at entering and leaving. We have removed any non-critical products, furniture &leaflets. Please do not move anything and respect the 2-meter marks.
- We will only accept contactless card/phone payments – we will not accept cash or pin pad payments. If you are unable to pay at the time you will be emailed an invoice and payment will be requested to be made on the same day – we will ensure that we have your correct email. We may even ask you to pay over the phone prior to your visit.
- If you are ill or self-isolating you should not visit the practice. Call us so we can find the best solution for your pet.
- We will be offering telephone & video consultations to our clients. We will discuss options when you call us for an appointment.
- Additionally, if any of our clients are self-isolating, we will be offering a delivery service for medications, food, etc. Simply contact the surgery & we will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.
We thank you for your cooperation during those tough times, we will get through this together.